Sunday 6 June 2010

do your damn revision

dont wine at me your exams are coming up while your on study leave this summer my A level students. dont whine at me and tell me how much its getting you down. to be frank, i dont care. yeah, im not in your boat, yeah i dont have to think about anything after i finish my day at work, but likewise, im on the constant subconcious budget - id marvel at you working out what exactly you would do with £2 to stretch dinners in the last week before payday... probs go out for a couple in Opus on a thursday night aye?

ultimately, you couldnt be arsed to think for yourself and went into 6th form, dreaming of your parties at uni in two years time. well i hope your qualifications in world development means you get to hang with a real fun bunch at some Met uni up north. and i hope you meet some interesting people and do totally wild things... i mean you constantly highlight how disgusted you are with my lifestyle from time to time. god forbid you forget your own name and make a few mistakes in your time...

i probably am bitter at my lack of chance, but just dont whine please, else ill
bitter all over your face
.

ps. when your results come in, dont invite me to your parties of educated folk... you have already made it quite clear to me you think im odd. i have no time for your immature quibber of what bodycon dress youre going to wear at graduation - as fashion organization is key right? i mean, its only 4 years away? best get lookin' now!!!

pss. this rant does in no mean apply to all A Level students about to take your final exams. i have no doubt that there is some people out there able to sit zero resits and be applying to decent universities with genuine intentions. i have every faith in you guys and i wish so bad i was doin' it with you. i hope you kick ass and create some cancer fighting shit when your out or design me some sweet fashion lines to wear when im a bit older and a bit richer.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment